The Challenge-Baja Expo will be the meeting point of athletes and expectators. The Challenge-Baja Expo will include access to the “Baja Wine Sensorial Experience” area and both events will take place inside the Convention Area of the Hotel Coral and Marina located HERE.
Expo opening hours are Friday March 8th and Saturday 9th 1 from 12pm to 6pm.
At the Expo you will be able to:
- Find all event info, Register and do paquet pick-up
- Receive basic bike support
- Visit our sponsors and exhibitors and see their latest Triathlon products and, of course, have the opportunity to buy those last minute accesories/gear left at home.
- All athletes will recieve a FREE ticket for “Baja Wine Sensorial Experience” where internationaly awarded Baja Wine Producers will be your host
- Have a recovery massage
- Book local tours to world famous Bufadora (Sea Geiser) or Valle de Guadalupe
Baja Wine Sensorial Experience
For wine lovers in the know, Mexico is buzzing. Two decades ago, you could count Valle de Guadalupe’s wineries on both hands. By 2012, there were about 50 of them. Now, Baja’s Ruta del Vino boasts more than 100 wineries. Our exhibitors will take you to unearth the many gems of Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico’s first, burgeoning wine region.
Want to be an exhibitor?
If you are interested in booking an expo booth at the Challenge-Baja Expo or need more detailed information, please contact us : email@example.com