Challenge-Baja 113K will take place on Sunday the March 10th, 2019, in the beautiful city and Municipality of Ensenada, Baja California.
Athletes will have the opportunity to enjoy close and secure venues including swimming in the beautiful marina of Hotel Coral & Marina, riding a spectacular bike course into the hills towards the iconic wine region (Guadalupe Valley) and ending the race running in Ensenada´s most scenic avenues.
Challenge Baja 113K Race Summary:
- Date: March the 1oth, 2019
- Where: Ensenada, Baja California Norte Mexico.
- Distances: 1.9 Km swim + 90 Km bike + 21 Km run.
- Categories: Pro/Elite (Men and Women), Age Group (Men and Women 5-year gaps) and Relays (Men, Women and Mixed) + Paratriathlon
- Registration and Expo: Hotel Coral y Marina
- Race start: 6:30 a.m.
- Race capacity: 650 individual and 100 relays
- Race Rules: ITU general rules with specific cut times for each leg.
- Race Organization: Challenge México.
You can register here:
All athletes racing Challenge-Baja 113K will receive:
- Complete competition kit that will include swim cap for each category, wave schedule, tattoo numbers, race numbers (run, bike, helmet), RFID timing chip with neoprene ankle strap, drop bags for each transition and in general all the accessories and information needed for a great race day.
- Special Participant kit with Challenge-Baja Special Edition items including Race Bag, High-Quality Competitor T-Shirt, High-Quality Competitor Finisher T-Shirt and other gifts from our sponsors.
- Upon completing the race, Special Edition Finisher Race Medal plus a great recovery area with lots of water, ice, recovery beverages, food, massage, and cold pools.
- All race services including medic, neutral bike mechanic, restrooms through all the course, live timing and results, drop bag tents and in general, the traditional and friendly attention from Challenge Staff.